Headshots for Commercial, Theatrical, Fashion Portfolio and corporate purposes.
Schedule your appointment (323) 204-3133
How to Prepare:
1. Headshot Style - Determine what kind of headshots you are preparing for. Do you need a commercial look? A theatrical look is useful for TV and film auditions. Or perhaps a mixture of both? Types of headshots include commercial, character, theatrical, modeling and corporate.
2. Backgrounds - Solid and monochrome backgrounds (white, black, gray and natural) are standard in-studio to make your image pop. Full body, candid, and on-location shots, as well as other options, are available upon request.
3. Wardrobe - Now that you have a feel for what you want your backgrounds to be. It’s time to match your clothes with the backdrops. Well fitting, neutral and complimentary colored, clothes are recommended to showcase your entire ensemble.
4. What To Bring - Guys: Definitely bring chopstick, hair products, and some translucent powder to reduce shine. Girls: If you’re hiring a hair and makeup stylist, make sure to send them a photo beforehand and discuss what you want them to create for you. the powder is mandatory to reduce shine, bring some hair product to reduce fly away.
5. New Address - Make sure you come to the new studio at 1233 N Central, Glendale 91202, 20 minutes before your appointment to get the most out of your session.
6. Parking - Metered and public parking available.
7. Contact Phone (323) 705 -2111
In-studio we’ll organize and review the plan so everyone can get comfortable in knowing what to expect. Makeup available upon request
Each look takes about 10-20 min to shoot.
After your shoot- You will receive a Dropbox link within 3-4 days with your pictures.
CHECK OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES BOOK AGAIN
Retouching - $10 fee per photo and you will receive them within 72 hours. Here is the link to purchase.
Extra Retouched Photos - $25 per photo.
Rescheduling - If you need to reschedule don’t worry. Please just give us as much advance notice as possible. When you are ready to book a new date you can pay a rescheduling fee of $25 by calling at (323) 204 - 3133